Thursday 4 December 2014

#ThrowbackThursday

Heeyaa!

Earlier in the morning Alexis and I went to play golf with a potential partner. Obviously I made him look good i.e I played badly to massage his ego so that he may be inclined to agree to my business proposal. He suggested we have one more meeting before we put pen to paper. Things are looking good.

So here's a throwback picture from when we went to pick the new Rolls Royce from the Jomo Kenyatta international aiport. It arrived at about 8 am. My parents sent Alexis and I to go and check it out. Our guy at the KRA-Kenya Revenue Authority- had already sent the relevant papers after mom sent the final payment.

This car will replace my parents' old rolls royce ghost that they bought in 2008. The black one that we've had here in Nairobi all this time. It was sold and they have upgraded. Funny thing though, they had the option to buy an either a black one(for Dad) or a red one(for Mom) but they bought a white one. It's funny because only my cars are white. Whats even funnier is that my birthday is a day before christmas.. Ohh My. This will be an interesting christmas.

There were no journalists but somehow someone(probably those workers at JKIA posted the pics online.) My parents were so cross with me, thinking I leaked the pictures. So i'll post one pic that I found, then a couple of others I took a few days ago(because you have to keep the haters on their toes.)
My dad got these photos and asked me how this happened yet I was there. I almost got into trouble. People have to stop this behavior of posting other peoples cars.
That awkward moment when your parents new car pops up online even before you post the pics.


So there is the New Rollie and My uncles Bentley Continental at My parents office Basement parking. I took this picture last Saturday(yeah they work on Saturday). If you reside in Westlands you may have seen these cars. They get to the office very early and leave very late. Be on the look out. You doubt it.. We're living it baby.
Keep Winning, Stay Winning,
#Rich.




2 comments:

  1. awesme life here...not a reserve of many,though hard work pays!!! now that you are into real estate i should indulge you with the few creek front properties i have on sale in msa......daviesmbela@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Davies, thanks for your comment. I am into real estate however not currently looking for property in Coast, I do have friends with real estate companies who would be interested though so I will pass the information to them.
      #Rich

      Delete