Tuesday 10 February 2015

New Millionaires in Kenya.

Heeyaa!

So the other day I was at Nakumatt Junction and as I was pulling out, I noticed this: a Rolls Royce Ghost. And no, it wasn't dads. Infact, I didn't know whose it was. Strange.
I have also seen pictures and videos of the same individual's Lambourghini. Rumours have it that they belong to a Congolese millionaire currently residing in Kenya.(also,the plates are from Congo).

However, I am glad to see that there are other upcoming millionaires in the country too. Maybe one day they will be rich enough to join our Secret Billionaire's Club! Haha.


But seriously though, He/She has got a good car. I'll look for a way to contact them so that they can be a part of our Billionaires Club.

So as you see, there are many rich Kenyans.  Go out there and make a name for yourselves!
and remember..

Keep Winning,Stay Winning.
#Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment