Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lamborghini at Serengeti

Heeeeya!

So for the last two days Alexis(The Girlfriend ) and I have been in Dar es Salaam. We flew here First Class on a Swiss Airlines Flight from Nairobi last evening.Im sure most of you didn't even know Swiss Airlines have a service from Nairobi to Dar.

Well,we came here because I had an important business meeting with a large real estate firm. So the meeting was basically concerning my investment on some property at the Coast of Dar. I had already discussed the investment with my parents and as usual they gave me the go ahead to sign the cheque.

We sealed a deal of $3 million. I can't share furtger details at this time.

So after a successful morning Alexis and I went back to the house for a heavy brunch We then decided to go to the Serengeti for a lovely afternoon. As i told you in one of my previous posts, my parents keep most of their luxury cars in Tanzania because the roads are perfect for the low,fast and luxurious Italian SuperCars.

We had the choice to go with the Range Rover Vogue 2013 ,the Range Sport 2014 or the Discovery 2012, but guess what Alexis wanted to go with..?

The Lamborghini Murcielago(the Marcy)! Haha. Yes she decided that we should go to the park in a car that has a ground clearance of something like 4 inches.

Nevertheless she gets what she wants and we went. We were able to get an excellent guide who took us through some smooth paths and the Marcy survived. We're still at the park.
Enjoy your day.

Stay Winning.
#Rich

2 comments:

  1. You drove all the way from dar to serengeti??....thats atleast a couple of hundred kilometres away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well take note I didnt specify which house we went back to after the meeting. Maybe the one in Dar, Maybe the one in Arusha, Maybe the one in Mwanza. Surely a drive from Dar would take me atleast 11 hours. So you decide where I drove from to be there in a couple of hours. ;)
      #Rich

      Delete