Saturday 29 November 2014

Brunch With Alexis in Malindi

Heyaaa!

Good Morning,
Hope y'all are having a good Saturday?

So as i told you, today is all about partying!  We're already warming up for the yacht party.Been a week of hard work. After signing the huge real estate contract in Tanzania and making potentially 6 dollar figures. Yup, somewhere in the millions of dollars.Its basically my company's money but i do get to spend it, after all, I pay myself. (Yea; Take a hint- invest in Real Estate- be smart about it though)

Meanwhile, I took this pic as Alexis and I were having brunch as we woke up late. We had a late night yesterday. We basically stayed on the beach around a bonfire, eating and chilling with the crew. And there was a strict "No Technology/Devices" policy at the bonfire. Basically meaning my friends and I were to keep all our phones, laptops and iPod's away and just enjoy each other's company. Trevor had his guitar and we sung all sorts of songs all up until 3 AM. We then went to sleep at the beach house.Yeah, so that's the reason we woke up late.

Since we're at the coast we got the chef to prepare for us some Japanese-styled sea food. My favorite is the sauteed prawns and rice.. among others. I don't bother to know the names of the other foods we were having, as long as there was no octopus,squid,raw snake and so on,i was down to eat it all! Excuse my ignorance but I only eat seafood because of Alexis.


I'll post pics of the yacht once we are on board, pretty much in a few hours.

Enjoy your weekend.
Stay winning, Keep winning,
#Rich

6 comments:

  1. Sushi in Malindi? I think not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a personal chef dude. Get with the program or keep on moving.
      #Rich.

      Delete
  2. Really cool. Impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. Don't forget to subscribe and tell your friends about it. :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha you're so rich people think you're lying hahaha. just awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha people will always hate Meg. So I just live my life. :-)
      Thanks for your comments Meg. Keep reading and subscribe.

      Delete