Tuesday 25 November 2014

Rich Living in Dar

Heeya!
Hope your day is going well.
So after Alexis and I got home we were looking at the blog. It then hit us that we(ok I) havnt posted any pics of the Dar Villa.
So yeah its time i post the pics,
Just a small breakdown;
The red cars are Moms Favourites
The black & grey ones are Dads Favourites
And the white ones are..yes,you guessed it,MINE!
My little sister doesn't own any cars yet,she's just 14 but I mean,she probably won't need to buy any cars,atleast,not for now.
For those of you who missed it,read my previous posts to understad why we as a family decide to keep our luxury cars in Tanzania.
Thats not to say that we do not keep any luxury cars in Kenya.(Laughs)
So here are the pics,you may have seen them somewhere ...now you know.(Excuse my bad photoshop skills, had to hide the number plates and I'm not exactly a photo-shop genius).

Stay Winning,
#Rich.

3 comments:

  1. Who are you trying to lie to? We can clearly see Tanzanian number plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How ignorant are you though?haha Dar is short for Dar es Salaam. A city in Tanzania. My friend, who taught you Geography? hahaha

      #Rich

      Delete
  2. That'sthe rationale advertising and marketing for you to proper studying before writing. Also, it is attainable to write down superior writing because of this. Vehicle Recovery Services Berkshire

    ReplyDelete