Sunday 23 November 2014

Where we hide every night,

So I decided just to post a picture of our beautiful home from the back. Was chilling alone near the pool and i took this pic just before i went for a dip, the sun was crazy today! But before the picture, just a little bit of facts;

Apart from our home in Karen because we have other homes, one in Malindi,Kenya.(of course, cause thats the billionaires central location and play place and it has close proximity to the airport where mom's plane is usually parked). We also have a home in Narok(where the ranch is), more like our country home but we also have an island somewhere on Lake Victoria where we hail from. My great grand father settled there when he came from The UK way back then, and that has been our "rural" home ever since. Although there is nothing rural about the island,haha! Then finally our home in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. We spend a fair bit of time there every few months or so. Plus that is where Dad and Mom keep most of their fancy sports cars because,,well.. its safer according to them, plus the roads there favor their Ferrari's. Dads words not mine. Plus, Mom is Tanzanian and she loves Dar, so yeah. I'll post the houses soon enough.

So heres the Karen Villa;

4 comments:

  1. hey!
    You need to thank God every single day of your life!!
    have you heard??
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Meg. Indeed Im a Christian, protestant. I really do thank God for the life I'm living. Every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why post only one photo? Share them all

      Delete
  3. For security reasons. I cant post all photos of my home,its not safe as it can compromise my family's security. However I'll post other pictures soon..look out for that post.
    #Rich

    ReplyDelete