Friday 28 November 2014

Sunset In Malindi,

Heeyaa!

So i got a kind of sad text from a friend of mine saying "Dude,,, New Years EVE Beachlife party has been CANCELLED." Haha i know you were thinking it was something serious,but oh well, this is. Apparently the New years Party usually held in Mombasa will not be taking place this year. My crew and I always frequent this joint because Kenyan Parties are all we ever want.

The crew and I met up at the Hemmingways for lunch and after a short deliberation, we decided to go to Malindi for the weekend(and the whole of next week as well) just to keep the 'sad news' out of our minds.It goes without stay that we could literally wake up and decide to go to any city we feel like and party our brains out, as we do every other month, but thats not the plan for this weekend, because nothing beats a party in your home country. I really do mean it, I've been to Mykonos, Miami, London, Paris, Dubai even Hong Kong! you name it. But Nothing and I mean Nothing beats a Kenyan Beach Party. Yupp. We're that spontaneous. We meet. Decide. Fly.

So we got here in my Parents private plane(I'll post pictures when we're flying back.) We landed in Malindi something like 2pm(No one really bothers to check the time when you are having fun..)

It isn't all fun and games though.No, i lied. Tomorrow morning we're heading to the port, to get ontop the yatch to go sport fishing and then have a swell party on the Yatch deck with a couple of friends. Its going to be E.P.I.C. Cant wait.

Here I am enjoying the sunset at our beach in Malindi, enjoying the suns last few rays of the day. Cherish every moment.

Stay Winning, Keep Winning.
#Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment