Sunday 18 January 2015

Which car today?

Heeyaa!

Hope your Sunday is going well? So as I had told you in one of my previous posts, I'm meant to buy new a car today! However on my way out, I was in a dilemma. Which car would I drive to the Car lot? Hahaha. Its strange but quite a task picking a car  #RichProblems.

Either way, I'm going to buy a car at Valley Road Motors because they have about the best cars in Kenya. Apart from Rolls Royce,Maserati,Lambourghini,Ferrari and so on. Lol. My family already owns these luxury cars,so I'm looking for an everyday car. Maybe a Mercedes S Class or Bentley or Audi.

Mom already has an S Class so I may not get that one. Or maybe I will. I'd like to know what y'all think.

Here the cars we have in Nairobi. Dad left with the white Rolls Royce in the morning.

Another beautiful afternoon in Nairobi..
So i'll probably go with the Range Rover. 

Keep Winning,Stay Winning.
#Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment