Friday 19 December 2014

Greetings from France

Heeya!


Goodafternoon from France My good readers. Hope you are all enjoying your day. So as I had told you in my previous post, my business partners and I were invited to France to visit our co-investors.

So we got here on Moms private jet yesterday afternoon.Our hosts hooked us up with a private hangar to park the plane,at no expense.

They know I love a good  Rolls-Royce so they came to pick us up in a fleet of 4 Rollies. Chauffeur driven of course.

Here Is Andy,Peter,Tom,Brady and I struggling to get into the plane before the flight to France. We had a wager that the last one to get into the plane would pay for fuel. Clearly I wad the one paying haha! Oh photo credits go to the one and only,my love - Alexis


This next photo is of Alexis and I,poolside chilling. Tom took this photo. If you ever have an oopportunity to travel,even if it is within Kenya or your home coutry, take it. This world is so beautiful. 
Stay Winning,Keep Winning.
#RICH 

No comments:

Post a Comment