Tuesday 9 December 2014

Out for Dinner.

Heeyaa!

It's been a busy day! Started off at the Karen Country was having brunch with a client of mine. This guy deals in mega transportation. He(or rather his company) has 5 freight ships, two oil tankers. Their ships do transportation of cargo between Africa and Asia. The oil tankers, 1 between South America and Europe, and the other mainly from the Middle East to Australia. This guy seems to have it all. He told me his net worth. I can't even deal. 

Anyways, so I was to meet him at Karen Country Club and have lunch with him as we waited for my parents to come and join us. They had been in Hong Kong. They arrived this morning and were at home freshening up and all, before they came. Yes, when its work time, its work time. I also insisted that they should rest and perhaps take the day off. What! My dad said holidays and weekends are their days off. So I re battled by saying "..aren't you guys sleepy?"
My mom replied, "Emirates were kind enough to ensure that we enjoyed our sleep in our private first class suites on board the A380..." I really couldnt argue with that.

Oh so for those who are wondering, they flew from Hong Kong to Dubai on an Emirates A380, first class as mom has clearly stated above. They then joined some of their business partners in Dubai and flew back together on my moms private plane. (pictures in a future post).

Aaaaaniways, so the parents came, we had our meeting at The Country Club and that was that. The business meeting was quite successful and as a result Alexis had the idea that we should surprise my parents with dinner at Laico Regency, just about an hour ago. They agreed and are getting ready as I write this post,

I had Ronald pull up the white baby out the side of the house,then I gave him the night off. Im driving the White baby, the Rollie, tonight, I'm the chauffeur, Alexis is the Bodyguard and my parents are the bosses, as usual!
Theres the baby,,


Enjoy your night folks,

Keep Winning, Stay Winning,
#Rich

2 comments:

  1. your life though..:)
    
    keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm doing this for you- my readers. Kindly share the blog with your friends and keep commenting.
      #Rich

      Delete