Thursday 25 December 2014

In DUBAI!!

Heeyaa!

Thank God we had a safe flight! Can never take that for granted!

So yeah!! We in Dubai finally! That flight was pretty long, thank Heavens it was in a private jet! Haha

We have literally just left the airport after 2 hours of duty free shopping with Alexis! You cannot even begin to imagine how tired I am! I am really happy to be here though. It is hot, humid and beautiful! My city of Love, Dubai!! So let me explain why I love Dubai real quick. Aside from the UK where I was born, as a young boy I rarely travelled outside Kenya. My parents wanted me to stay behind and appreciate my country and be a humble little boy before they let me branch out and begin travelling the world with them. Eventually when i turned 11 years old, they let me travel. Oh boy what an adventure it was! We went to Dubai and I immediately fell in love! So thats the story. The end! haha!

We're off to the hotel where the family is waiting for us!
I'll post in about an hour once we get to the hotel.

Keep Winning, Stay Winning,
#Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment