Wednesday 3 December 2014

This bi-polar weather.

Heeyaa!

I'm not so happy today. The crew and I were meant to go swimming today, not anywhere fancy but just at the backyard. Sometimes we just want to stay home and enjoy ourselves. But we can't. Know why?? THE WEATHER DOESN'T WANT TO DECIDE.  

I mean surely, it's December. Its meant to be shinning. Its meant to be hot and we're meant to be partying everyday. The weather though..sucks! I mean I woke up and looked outside and i saw over cast. We could always go to Malindi and enjoy the weather there..or we could just go to Dubai and spend the month there until this Kenyan weather decides what it wants.

Infact, I might just do that but I have a series of business meetings with so many people over the course of the next two weeks I really cant afford to travel.Mainly because the people I have meetings with can't reschedule. It's either you meet with them even if it's at your inconvenience, because if you miss the opportunity, it will probably take several months before you can get another one.

So here is a throwback picture I took on the coast of Dubai earlier this year when Alexis and I went to surprise her mom on her birthday. I miss Dubai. Can't wait for these meetings to be over so I can just go already! Booo Kenyan weather! You suck( but I love my country).
Notice how the sky is blue, few clouds but still quite lovely weather. #Throwback.
Keep Winning, Stay Winning,
#Rich

2 comments:

  1. Good read, now all you need is a good website and your blog is perfect, check out my work, if you like it then let me know, otherwise enjoy the weather...assuming wherever you are the sun is out.....Peace.

    http://www.urbanpurist.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. Thanks. And i'm in Nairobi so its quite chilly :/

      Delete