Tuesday 30 December 2014

Jambo From Dubai

Heeyaa!

Seasons greetings from Alexis and the rest of the fam.

First off an apology for not posting over the last few days, I have been extremely busy enjoying myself and spending time with my family. For those who have been in Dubai,you can understand. There is so much to do,so much to see,so much to buy and even less time. Its even better when you have a lot of money to spend. Haha.

Anyways,I have taken loads and loads of photos and I have a thousand posts and stories to tell y'all. Just verry little time to do it all. But I will post them all in good time. I don't want to be antisocial by burying my head in my computer/iPad blogging. So please understand :)

At the moment I am at the beach with Alexis,sun basking and enjoying the weather. Its quite sunny. Blue waters,white sands and lovely people aka Family.

Alexis says hi.

Keep Winning,Stay Winning,
#Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment